World Cup Fever

The year is 2018, its June and the world or most of it is playing soccer in Russia. What am I to do? We had canceled our XM Radio in the car and for the duration of the games, we have turned it on. 

Having watched Portugal play Spain I told myself, I'd catch all the games that I can. I watched Nigeria play against Croatia and I was a bit disappointed, however, there is hope because the Nigerian Super Eagles are a young team and they'd get better (I Hope)

Argentina tied with Iceland, Poland lost to Senegal, Columbia lost too...

I work at night and most of the teams I like or follow usually play during the hours I should be asleep. Why am I still up?

Go to sleep
Close your eyes and go to sleep.

I'd try to but wait Egypt is playing Russia. Will Mo' Salah perform magic or will his injury be an issue?
I am going to sleep.
I am. I promise 😴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy Finger

My Man Friday.