My Man Friday.

I have been absent for a while because we have been busy. I'd post about it soon.

There has been a lot of claiming or taking a day of the week making it meaningful to specific causes and I am excited to have a  reason to claim a day.

I'd like to honor my hubby for being a blessing in our life and I'd like to dedicate Friday to being a blessing to him aka
My Man Friday.

To do that I'd like to bless him by sharing prayer points I found on the Proverbs 31 Ministries website:

https://proverbs31.org/read/devotions/full-post/2014/06/16/6-scriptural-prayers-for-husbands

How do you celebrate the people who have blessed your life?
Do share.

I am using the app on my phone to post this; here's hoping  the link works.

Happy Friday Ya'll!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy Finger

World Cup Fever